Photohunt 2: Blue

by Tanchi | 12:12 AM in , |



It's been almost a week of a rainy-season, and some would hate it, especially me, I got a cold and still dealing with my cough since then. It's been almost three weeks since we have our sembreak, and unfortunately, the streak would be ending in Wednesday, 2nd semester is a thing to deal with.


The semestral break is almost over and I can't help but wait. Preparing things would be a lazy thing to do. This Dickies bag, was my travel bud since the college days started, It's not that old but it was already torn. I've been bringing so many things that I almost forgot how vulnerable my bag was. I'll still use this one though.

Anyway, after those many nights of raindrops, the sun still manage to shine in a beautiful way, forbidding those raindrops to fall. The clouds are rolled again, just like the usual manner that science explains. Lately, i've been doing house chores the whole week and I almost forgot that Saturday, is the start of a photohunting on its new theme. As announced, the theme is blue, and I can't think of something blue, what alse would I think of, the sky.


The sky is in deep blue, with clouds rolling and a hue of dull parts, signifying that later on that moment would be raining. While blogging, I found a poem which perfectly suits that them for the week. Enjoy!

In The Sky...

In the sky I see
Clouds, black and grey
In the sky I want to be
A bird and fly away

In the sky I see
Stars so bright
In the sky I want to be
The moon and shine my light

In the sky I see
The sun's blinding rays
In the sky I want to be
A cloud to comfort my days


20 comments:

  1. Anonymous on November 3, 2008 at 4:47 AM

    I guess we through the same season, it's been raining for 2 days here

     
  2. Paragon Shirts on November 3, 2008 at 5:14 AM

    wew...nice pic. there...

    nu gamit mo na camera.. SLR?

     
  3. Tanchi on November 3, 2008 at 5:29 AM

    yep..canon..ug cheap lomo-madness...:)

     
  4. Anonymous on November 3, 2008 at 5:59 AM

    i like the poem and photo combo - i am going to try it out myself!

    good idea!

     
  5. Julie on November 3, 2008 at 6:42 AM

    I love you shots but the blue bag on the bench, perfect.

     
  6. Anonymous on November 3, 2008 at 7:23 AM

    galing naman! nice mga photos mo... ano yang cam na gamit mo?

     
  7. Emily/Randomability on November 3, 2008 at 7:32 AM

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    you're photos are great too. I love how that blue backpack stands out on the bench and the blue sky peeps through the clouds.

     
  8. Amanda on November 3, 2008 at 10:30 AM

    Hey thanks for stopping by and commenting on my pictures. I'm so glad you did! Your site is awesome, maybe I can pick up some tips from you =] I wasn't sure exactly what you meant when you asked me if it was a "lomoshot"?

     
  9. Amanda on November 3, 2008 at 10:51 AM

    By the way, I have been wanting to do some "Blogs of Interest" posts on my blog, and I was wondering if you would allow me to feature your blog as my first one. Let me know. anelsonphotography@hotmail.com

     
  10. Just Jinny on November 3, 2008 at 2:00 PM

    I love the sky picture. Beautiful catch.

     
  11. Anonymous on November 3, 2008 at 5:16 PM

    My college days are long gone, but I still use my backpack a lot. Don't know what I'd do without it.

    Nice skull, btw. My son would love it.

     
  12. Tracey@Aloha Monkeys on November 3, 2008 at 5:35 PM

    Hello, fellow "monkey" blogger :) I love your perspective on these two photos. Thanks for visiting my "monkey" blog.

     
  13. RJ Flamingo on November 4, 2008 at 4:12 AM

    Nice photos for the theme! I really like the bag - it tells a story.

    Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

     
  14. cating on November 4, 2008 at 4:16 AM

    i like the bag pic:) parang lonely2 ang dating:D

     
  15. RoyalFinicky on November 5, 2008 at 4:42 AM

    sir,i like your photos.your banner looks great.nice 1.maybe, you had spent much time doing the adobe.hehe.could you give me tips about blogging sir?j

     
  16. Tanchi on November 5, 2008 at 4:52 AM

    sir jud? haha
    newbie rin ako sa blogging eh:)

     
  17. ian on November 7, 2008 at 4:45 PM

    enjoy school- the workplace, being part of the ratrace can be much worse hehe

    great pics! keep 'em coming!

    happy blogging =]

     
  18. Tanchi on November 7, 2008 at 5:39 PM

    thanks sir ian:)

     
  19. philos on November 10, 2008 at 8:14 AM

    Hey, sorry I wasn't able to drop by and check out your entry last week... you have some really cool entries for the theme... that bag sure looks perfect... wow, you sure are artistic!

     
  20. John Jill Navarro on November 14, 2008 at 11:31 PM

    Wow! I love your shots especially the first one. Galing!

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s