November Rain, this song keeps playing in my mind, Guns n' Roses, who would ever forgot this famous band who once rule the field of rock music. Anyway, the post was entitled "November Rain" not for the reason of a love story just like the GnR's lyrics of November Rain, but for my reason, which is November's first rainfall, which exactly happened on All Saint's Day. Well that's not wierd.

November 1 - Everybody is busy, other's brought flowers, and others for food. Everybody will be celebrating their Halloween season. Visiting to their departed loved ones.


Leaving Gensan for the All-Souls Day

I woke up with those teary eyes, overnight-bulging eyes. I was blogging the previous night. As usual, I wash the car to complete my weekend routines. Later that day, we prepared for the 30-minute travel to my grandma's home. It was so nice knowing that i'll be visiting again the childhood memories I left in that cozy place.

Along the way, Silhouttes and the lonely sunset

While travelling, raindrops started to fall, not the usual, heavy, disturbing rain we used to experience, but the silent yet sensitive raindrops, as if it was singing along with the all-saints day. Everybody on the streets are walking towards the cemetery, yet finds comfort with their companions in walking. While it was still a view for the sun setting over the horizon, I got the chance to capture its brightly colored sunrays.

Arriving at the memorial garden, I notice that there are only few people visiting compare to last year's population. My grandfather's been dead for 8 years, and I still can recall the memories he shared with us. We lit candles and later on, we left with a presence and ended the night bidding goodbyes for the night.




9 comments:

  1. Anonymous on November 2, 2008 at 1:55 AM

    love the sky

     
  2. Anonymous on November 2, 2008 at 4:14 AM

    Nice photos. I wish I could take photos that way too! I have a new dSLR kasi eh. Nahihirapan pa ako mag-adjust ng settings. :)

    Site:
    http://princess-love.net
    http://bubblecrush.org
    http://melodypop.net

     
  3. JO on November 2, 2008 at 7:21 AM

    I love your pictures!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

     
  4. Anonymous on November 2, 2008 at 11:13 AM

    wow. great pictures. the contrast is so dramatic, you almost expect the whole thing to explode or something. nice!

     
  5. Amanda on November 3, 2008 at 10:32 AM

    This pictures are absolutely stunning..

     
  6. Anonymous on November 4, 2008 at 12:23 PM

    again, great pictures. i wish i had the time to do things like this. it's always hard to find a good subject and the right angle/backdrop when you're in a hurry

     
  7. Unknown on November 4, 2008 at 7:13 PM

    Awesome pictures! Love the reflection on the windows. The color of the sky in the others, the pinks and purples is brilliant. Great job!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

     
  8. Tanchi on November 5, 2008 at 4:56 AM

    to onyx: the shot is not in good angle. promis:)

    to amber: thanks for the complement, ill be back on your blog soon:)

     
  9. kweni on November 5, 2008 at 5:10 AM

    uhm..heLlo..
    tnx sa comment..ΓΌ

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s