BLOOPINGFROMSCHOOL
Everyone's a letdown, and I hate MONDAYs... this day just feels sick. I have to study some accounting lessons, geez, this makes me bleed, NOSE BLEED.

Monday
a day full of shit, and it makes me sick, it was a long day for me, really.

This day is a day full of negativity, almost every act. When I arrive in school, my uniform was already dirty, which in fact i'm the cleanest person on earth, I don't know where did I get that stain, maybe when I was riding. Later, when we were having our in-between break for the next subject, IT 110, I was about to take a photo of my Chibi Darth Vader, when I realize that I forgot the batteries, because I charged it when I took my morning routine.

Lunch time, I am updating my blog and some friend's links, and took a nap, but later realize that it was already merely five minutes before the PE class. So I fastly departed the house. To my dismay, when I am already waiting for a PUBLIC-UTILITY VEHICLE, I notice that the cartolina in our RE report was left, so I hurriedly went back and retrieve it.AS EXPECTED, I was late in my 1:30 PE Class. Math time, I concentrate on the given problem of my professor, but I still couldn't get the answers, maybe my minds not working, it needs grease to flow smoothly.

This day was really negative, could it be fate? I really don't know, It freaks me out, I still couldn't make positive things this day. Or, is it really needed to read my horoscope for the day? FREAK OUT!

(note: photos taken at: school's sidewalk, school's parking lot, hallway to classroom, scratch paper)




0 comments:

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s