CHOKEHOLDATORANGE BISTRO
Lazy Saturday evening - me and my family decided to take our supper at Orange Bistro, mom is to tired to cook (di bale nang tamad, di naman pagod.haha), a place not unsual and common to me, of course, I would strongly agree if that would be the place, who would contradict, when the place is so soothing with is bossa nova genre of music, the retro corners of the environment, including the good service, quality food (yung lechon kawali tsaka crispy pata), and lastly the wifi hotspot? T'was around 6:30 when we arrive at the place, I was already hungry that time, and of course, I brought My Chbi Darth Vader and His Jukebox, while waiting for the ordered foods, I bring out the laptop and started connecting to the network, and later surf the web. As expected I bring with me my camera, took pictures around, but doesn't took long because the batteries run drained that time.

After meal, I returned my face back to the monitor, checked my e-mails, and suddenly a feeling I never ever wanted to feel whenever outdoors (you know it...) Hint: its because I ate too much, and never get tired of the bottomless Iced Tea, so the effect, the CALL OF NATURE

Forunately, it was gone minutes later, it faded like farting, so, I concentrated back to the laptop again. It was already 9:30 when we finish the surfing (tsaka yung stambay). Minutes later, we finally departed and took a stop at the DUNKIN DONUTS (these people have huge appettite) for some food at home (or some midnight food).

11 pm - arriving late at home, the feeling of being drunk, drowsy. I'm wasted, wasted in terms of body energy, in short, I'm tired. I decided not to turn the cmputer on, and take a rest instead. So quickly, I turn the lights off, and left My Chibi Darth Vader and his Jukebox in the study table, and SHUT MY EYES OFF.

(edited picture made through ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS2. credits: orange bisro, and my sister)



0 comments:

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s