School's Almost Over

by Tanchi | 8:15 PM in , |

Everytime I hear the school bell ringing just below the floor we used to stay in, I never get tired thinking about the fact that school year is at it's peek and at least i'll get or should we say, I deserved a break after the tiring pressures of having a college life. My freshman year is ending, and seems like I was living the first day just yesterday. So many great thing happened, plus, a dose of ecstatic pressures as college student. Well, at last, I'll be leaving those PE's shameful dance practicums in front of a vast number of people, and a dose of memorable underdog sanctions from our college division.

School will be in silence again.


Summer's fast approaching and it's up to us how to spend this short hiatus. I can't even wait for those sleepless nights again. Staring at the computer all night long, and sleep as late as we want to. Plurk.

After this week, I'm definitely going to reward myself a lot of fun-filled activities, Rockband 2, join those priceless moments with my high school and college friends, or even stroll outside the Gensan outskirt. But, these following things would definitely be a must-try for me during summer:

1.) Take summer photographs in the famous beaches of Gumasa.
2.) I wonder if I can read a whole boring book or novel.
3.) Fix my VERY MESSY closet for it's been a year since I fixed those clothes.
4.) Eat exotic foods along the street.
5.) Listen to all the albums of The Beatles while having a roadtrip.
6.) Unwind myself through a videoke session the whole night with my friends.
7.) Make popsicles.
8.) Get myself a new pair of jeans and a comfy pair of white sneakers.
9.) Watch horror films along with my friends late at night. The Exorcism of Emily Rose or Exorcist: Dominion?
10.) I just wanna be on the beach and build castle made of Nestea Cups!
Summer is indeed all things but for me, it's also the best time to discover who you are by trying to do interesting things which will make you realize your passion.


12 comments:

  1. Anonymous on March 13, 2009 at 9:46 PM

    will watch out for your updates on those things you wish to do this summer. :D

    Great pics. I have lots of pics of our school corridor, too. I just find it poignant.

     
  2. Anonymous on March 13, 2009 at 9:54 PM

    nghheekk! haha!
    pakonti2 nlng post mu ah?

    *ako nga wala. :D*

     
  3. Anonymous on March 13, 2009 at 11:52 PM

    very nice photos. :)

     
  4. Samara Fae on March 14, 2009 at 1:41 AM

    weee~ Gudluck on your summer plans!! whoooOo..... sana magawa mo yan lahat. :p I should be making my summer-to-do list na rin. *wappaCk*

     
  5. Anonymous on March 14, 2009 at 2:59 AM

    wow! cool plans. go foe it! sana matuloi ang mga plans mou :D enjui yer summer! ai, godbless muna sa finals. [;

     
  6. Photoblogger on March 14, 2009 at 5:02 AM

    lol.. summer indeed.. im also gonna do wat ur doing except for no.10,9, & 5.

     
  7. Anonymous on March 14, 2009 at 10:52 PM

    tanchi, it's nice to see your pics again. medyo matagal ka nawala ha. :)

     
  8. Anonymous on March 15, 2009 at 1:00 AM

    yehey! la na pasok! hehehe! well ako graduate na so wala na tlagang pasok forever! nyahh! goodluck on ur plans this summer!

    btw, love the nestea tower. lol.

     
  9. Arghieee on March 15, 2009 at 7:03 PM

    ngheekz... hindi na-post ang comment ko...
    hahaha! nice yung listahan mu...
    hehehe... medyo katakot yung ambiance ng first photo pero danda...
    ^_^

     
  10. Anonymous on March 17, 2009 at 11:22 PM

    weeeeh, kami meron pa... forever ang pasok sa trabaho....

     
  11. Sendo on March 18, 2009 at 8:42 PM

    wahh dami plans ah...ako rin!!!!!!!! wahahaha ....huhuhuhu 3 araw na lang ng pagdurusa!!!!!

     
  12. Anonymous on March 18, 2009 at 9:11 PM

    inggit ako ah, buti pa kayo may bakasyon. . . kami wala. . . he he

    anyway, live life to the fullest tanch while you're young!

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s