Plurk has been dominant here in Gensan. It's been a useful source of latest information about the online and offline world in real time. For bloggers like us, it's been a source of upcoming blogger meet-ups. This time, I finally attended the 2nd Plurkfiesta which was finally pushed through with the initiative of Sir Avel of Gensan News Online Magazine.

The second Plurkfiesta of SOCCSKSARGEN bloggers, particularly Gensan Bloggers and Plurkers, was held last February 26, and the recently opened Blugre Coffee Shop was the first venue.

Blugre Coffee Shop had been one of my favorite since I visited Davao, it's my first coffee experience back when I was in my early days in high school. So when I know about Blugre's opening here in Gensan, I got ecstatic all over again.

My first experience from Blugre was the Davao-inspired taste, Blugre Larcepuccino, the special taste of the Coffee Shop, along with its Durian Gatchpuccino. Another thing, Blugre offers meals too, along with its satisfying drinks.

For night workers, Blugre is suited for you, wifi hotspot, and it's chilling place and a modern-inspired interior design.

The third Plurkfiesta which was held on March 6 was a new experience. This time, we were enjoying the wonderful live acoustic band of Generals Brew, located downtown, Pioneer Avenue. The newly established Genbrew offers a wide variety of food experience, such as coffee, coolers, sandwiches and pastries. Another item to be added in my foodlist is Genbrew's Stromboli. It is a turnover dough filled with cheese inside, and its very sweet Strawberry Smoothies.

The third time I joined the meetup, I finally meet my plurk friends, and the other bloggers I usually see in the blogger's meetings.

Another thing I love about having meetups, PHOTO OPS!

thanks sir avel and sir leonard for the photos

8 comments:

  1. Cidz on March 6, 2009 at 10:35 PM

    galing pagka post ng pics...Ang linis tignan.. It was nice to see you again and other bloggers last night... Have a blissful weekend..

     
  2. Tanchi on March 6, 2009 at 10:45 PM

    nice meeting din you po:))

     
  3. Anonymous on March 7, 2009 at 1:28 AM

    hmmm kelan next na meet natin? i kinda like the idea of MUD

     
  4. Tanchi on March 7, 2009 at 1:51 AM

    o nga eh. pero makapurdoy.haha.

     
  5. Anonymous on March 7, 2009 at 2:55 PM

    The food you posted made me hungry! Hehe :)

     
  6. escape on March 8, 2009 at 12:17 AM

    so cool! im looking forward to meeting with some of the bloggers soon there.

     
  7. Tanchi on March 8, 2009 at 5:20 AM

    looking forward for a meetup sir:)

     
  8. Marites on March 13, 2009 at 10:10 PM

    Oy buti pa kayo may meet ups with the plurkers, dito sa Davao wala man oy.

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s