It's been a long year. 2009 is already at its peek, while we left the memories we had in 2008. It's been a year of hardship, not just for a Frustrated Student™, but also to the country. I can barely remember what I have done the past months of 2008, all I know is, my bad deeds outnumbered my good deeds. Really. From the start of 2008, I started collecting photos, documented the moments, and recap the memories I've been through by seeing right through the photos. So how did you live 2008? Here's how I ended 2008. Are you up to read my activity highlights of the year 2008?

January THE SLEEPYHEADS and the HARDWORKERS: I've always wanted to sleep and sleep and sleep. I guess that's one of my good old times, but I wasn't able to beat my seatmate from sleeping and snoring out loud in a big classsroom discussion. While here goes the hardworkers, finding every inch of answer they could get when the professor gave a nosebleeding assignment, and quiz.February PROM NIGHT: I guess everyone enjoyed their prom, except me and the Apocalypse. Everybody's boring, the sick-sounding band the organizers acquired and the food served tasted like sea-water.

March GRADUATION: everybody cried their emotions, well, I guess I've included myself in the one night drama we had in our Graduation Night. Everybody's eyes were bulging, while bidding temporary goodbyes.

April FIRST PIERCING and SUMMER FUN: I was shaking when the ear-piercing professional draw her hand on my piercing spot, my brain stopped working, but later, I was in great relief knowing that it is already finished. This month was also a month for our class section, making the most out of the summer, we decided to have a farewell party. I also got the chance to have my first set of Photography.

May COLLEGE and the CALLING: I enrolled my self at NDDU, with the course IT. I guess I have to live up the course which my sister really wanted. Nothing interesting

June LIFE AS A FRUSTRATED IT STUDENT™: The first semester began and life as a college student started. Meeting up the different faces of the University while making up the faces of those terror profs!

July PRINGLES AND LAKE SEBU: a combination of Pringles for the travel and experiencing the juicy tilapia of Lake Sebu for lunch, what more I could ask for? I'd consider those moments, a great time.

August INTRAMURALS AND MY MEDICATION: having the great time during intramurals as a freshman while being interupted by my asthma attacks which led to confinement in the hospital.

September STARTED TO BLOG: i don't know what pushed me to blog, but there's a sudden urge to write my personal experience everyday, so I started this blog.

October JOINED MBS2 AT GENSAN: I got the chance to participate in the summit's second year. Altough I'm new at this event, I got to meet new faces, including Joanna of Evexjux, and Sir Avel of Bariles Republic. I also learned a lot of things about blogging, while it helped me to create blog posts endorsing Mindanao, especially Gensan.

November HALLOWEEN AT GRAB-A-CRAB: we spent an unusual halloween eve at Grab-a-Crab and gathered sometime in Coffee Club 101. The place was camouflaging the halloween season, besides, there are also roaming group of weirdo vampires and a petite sadako in line with their trick-or-treat promo.

PLURK CITY: I was influence with those widgets I see in everyone's blog, so I explored plurk, and started enjoying it. My karma number is 71.

December EARLY CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION WITH THE APOCALYPSE AND LOGO REQUESTS: I recently took a night-out with the my group, Apocalypse, to have our early Christmas celebration so that each of us could celebrate with our respective families. I guess the old times were put back to life again during our city-strolling.


Here's just few of the many things I experienced as this year is about to end, so what's yours? Comment on me, so I can read yours too. Be sure to capture every moment you had in 2009 by joining Project 365, ok? Happy New Year.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous on December 31, 2008 at 1:29 AM

    wowow. daming pictures! :) Yay! nice shots pala. I thought you were like 20 yrs old. hah! where did you go last summer?
    ooh.. so this blog isnt a year old yet? :) cool!
    happy new year too!

     
  2. Tanchi on December 31, 2008 at 1:52 AM

    chiui: hi thanks...mukha bang 20? haha..mm.summer? nearby beach lang dito sa gensan:)

     
  3. Joanna on December 31, 2008 at 2:09 AM

    wow. cool.
    awesome photographs.
    flattered q. haha. :D
    MBS3 n pud. (kung makaapil ko!).
    haha.:D
    cge, kuya. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    HAPPY 2009. :D
    God bLess you and your family.

     
  4. Anonymous on December 31, 2008 at 9:09 AM

    Looks like your 2008's been pretty eventful! :) I'm sure in 2009 there will be tons more of pictures. Haha!

    Aww I miss going to Prom :p

     
  5. Rammyboi on December 31, 2008 at 6:52 PM This comment has been removed by the author.  
  6. Rammyboi on December 31, 2008 at 6:55 PM

    whew! Thanks for reminding me. I nearly forgot you just entered college life last year. Thanks to this entry, I realized that this stage is quite hard for freshmen. :D No worries. If ever you need any help, guidance, tutoring with the guys in your class, I'd be willing to assist you.

    Keep it up tan! Another year is ahead of us! No matter how hard life is pushing us down, never give up and just push through life's challenges. At the end of these countless journeys lies the greatest reward we've been seeking for.

    Happy New Year and may you have a great year ahead :D

    -Rammyboi-

    p.s. I'll be posting the same entry that you made so that I could assess the things that happened to me last year :D

     
  7. Anonymous on January 1, 2009 at 3:38 AM

    nice recap! i'd love to do something similar, if i had thought to take photos from january 2008-october 2008. haha.

    i love the apocalypse photo. :)

     
  8. Anonymous on January 1, 2009 at 6:20 AM

    MALIGAYANG BAGONG TAON !!!

    heto po ang aking lahok -

    http://eloiselei.blogspot.com/2009/01/lp-freestyle.html

     
  9. Anonymous on January 4, 2009 at 4:09 PM

    Hmm... really nice post. You took me to a trip down memory lane...

     
  10. Dr. Emer on January 5, 2009 at 11:16 PM

    Great and colorful recap.

    Happy New Year!!!

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s