The Previous 24 Hours

by Tanchi | 11:17 PM in , |

Nothing much happened during the last 24 hours living as a frustrated IT student, except the fact that I had just recieved my free domain from Batang Yagit, and the frustrating pop dance we had in PE. It was just a normal day, with normal boring subjects. Before I forgot, I got the chance to post a personal one, and it was already a month when I had my last personal post, or corect me if i'm wrong.


Getting back on my experience in the last 24 hours, I was still unfamiliar of how my domain works, but I am still thankful for the 1 year free and quick domain I got with the help of Godaddy.com. I decided to name my new domain , but same blog as A Southern Shutter, and don't worry, Monkey Monitor is still the same with the new one, and it will be back after a year, if wouldn't renew my domain, I guess.

Fortunately, the week ended with many vacant and free time. This week is just as splendid as it gets when there are holidays, every student would dream of it. Another intersting part of this post I guess, is my new photo manipulation, another art and crap. I got some time to finish these 2 self-portrait, and fortunately, these ended just fine.

See? I can do the Twilight pose too. You know? Edward Cullen. Please don't react badly.


Maybe I can do some stunts here, I guess. My brain was stuck for about 90 nanoseconds, maybe that's the reason why I decided to pose for the camera, which is very weird, and unusual.


Sorry guys, I'm not really in myself today, I'm already at the hyper status, so just cope up with me. Bring it on!

P.S. thanks to the Mr. Bean shirt, it was very comfortable wearing you.


10 comments:

  1. Frances Baja on December 5, 2008 at 1:16 AM

    hey u tanchi! pinalaki mo ba yang braso m sa 2nd pic?ang macho ng dating ah .. *don't take it seriously* haha ;]

     
  2. Tanchi on December 5, 2008 at 1:18 AM

    ha? wala...dulot yan ng workout...haha

     
  3. gheltac on December 5, 2008 at 3:29 AM

    Edward Cullen dw...naks!
    ngdaku gd imu braso.
    hhmmmm????

     
  4. Tanchi on December 5, 2008 at 3:45 AM

    ambot lang..haha.
    sabing don't react badly!

     
  5. gheltac on December 5, 2008 at 7:33 AM

    d nman aku ngreact badly jan s post mu ah..
    prang compliment p nga yan eh..
    waaaaaa! hehe

     
  6. Anonymous on December 5, 2008 at 3:12 PM

    hey tanchi, where's your bella? :)

    nice pose!

     
  7. Tanchi on December 5, 2008 at 5:09 PM

    haha..oo nga..maghahanap pa po eh;)

     
  8. les condeza on December 6, 2008 at 2:32 AM

    i hate it..
    again i envied your photoshopping!
    with how you made this please buzz me!
    if you don't mind!
    thanks!

     
  9. Anonymous on December 8, 2008 at 4:09 AM

    There is a better way than just the Lasso Tool.

     
  10. Tanchi on December 12, 2008 at 5:45 PM

    pastilan: i used pen tool:)

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s