Sorry guys, I'll be posting another boring and labeled as non-sense topic this time. I was really tired this day, but being tired makes me bored too. I decided to blog again a non-sense post. Whatelse would I do? Plurk, Friendster, Listening to wierd sounds and those teleseryes which makes me really sick, I'm an avid fan of Betty though.


Anyway, this day wasn't really exciting at all. More lectures less play. You know, giving so much of your attention to the one talking at the front. I did my daily routine, as usual, hang-out with my friends, do some freaky stuffs such as calling out loud names and banging those CR doors while no one was watching, and being driven out of control with those Programming 1 lectures. I wasn't really confident at all. 4:30 pm, I'm back again for another boring major subject lecture. Damn, and here I am, sucking the mouth of the inhaler, and nebulizing again the cough I used to have right now.

Anyway (I'm repeating again what I typed above), I just want to share to you some things I shot (literally) over the past few weeks.

Kristan Franco PhotographyEver thought why Peter Parker let himself loose and fall?

Playing with the phone

Kristan Franco Photography
Yeah, you saw it right, it's Christmas time again.

Riding a vehicle, I found those rusted and aged.

I was still in a "pissed-off" mood regarding my camera's behavior, or should I change the batteries because these were already overcharged which made them grounded. I'll be hoping for tommorrow's entry at Litratong Pinoy, If the camera will be as good as a piece of cake then it would be better.


7 comments:

  1. Rammyboi on November 26, 2008 at 7:13 AM

    cnxa na sad. not able to make my discussion so clear earlier. Honestly, I'm not in myself lately. alot of things are bothering me. But don't worry, i'll do my best to make the class much more interesting nxt time. sorry again :(

     
  2. Sidney on November 26, 2008 at 4:05 PM

    Nice pictures...
    I really like the first one.

     
  3. Tanchi on November 26, 2008 at 6:10 PM

    haha..hina jud ko sa analysis sir:)

     
  4. Rammyboi on November 26, 2008 at 7:14 PM

    ay kapait! ay lagi sir! ataya! ahahhaha ^_^ tabangan ta lagi mo. ugma i remind ko about sa consultation time nako. im really not myself lately gyud. daghan ko makalimtan. panagsa pataka ra ko istorya. :)

     
  5. Tanchi on November 26, 2008 at 7:28 PM

    haha..ana jud:)

     
  6. Victor Kiu on November 27, 2008 at 4:39 AM

    Nice photos.. Btw, wat camera you are using?? canon 400d?

     
  7. Tanchi on December 1, 2008 at 5:52 PM

    no..just eos 750qd..:(
    old and crumpy

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s