Header and Banner Services

by Tanchi | 3:10 AM in , |

I've started my blog 2 months ago, I'm not really good with it, but i'll try. What catches most of my attention in other blogs is the header banner,where the blog name ang tagline is place. The graphics ang background used, I'm easily attracted to those parts of the blog.

The first thing I did to establish my blog was to create a good and attractive header. Having the skill in Photoshop and HTML reading, I decided to put up this blog. Researches and tutorials in coding helped me a lot. I usually change my header from time to time, it makes mo bored and I hate seeing it unchanged for a long time.


Anyway, for bloggers from different dimensions, I'd love to do a little help establishing some of your headers. In short, I can make header and banner free of charge. I'm not really good into it, but with skill I could give a little, at least. I do headers for you just to share some of my skills, not really good, but at least could give some boost.

For those who are interested, you can email me at kristan_jale@yahoo.com. Just give me your banner size in pixels, and I'll help it, just give me time. I'll fix them as soon as possible.

...or you can fill up this form concerning the topic.

Name:
Email:
Message:
PS: don't forget to give your blog url, I needed it most. Include your name. Your desired concepts and colors. Thanks

12 comments:

  1. Victor Kiu on November 9, 2008 at 4:01 AM

    Cool Headers.. You are so good in designing.

     
  2. Anonymous on November 9, 2008 at 6:17 AM

    can u make one for me... hehe

     
  3. escape on November 9, 2008 at 8:43 AM

    so generous of you to offer a free service. good job. keep it up.

     
  4. Layrayski on November 10, 2008 at 3:21 AM

    very nice.

     
  5. Frances Baja on November 11, 2008 at 2:51 AM

    haha. yup blog2 kunoh.
    mga poin of view in life rah gud. not reli photography blog!!! rock n roLL men! 4 thumbs up!!! (kasali sa paa) haha. lol .lol

     
  6. Frances Baja on November 11, 2008 at 2:56 AM

    i'm asking again.. for how many year(s) i guess.??mmm
    kung di sa fs.. paturo nlng panu gumamit ng html di2. haha=D
    pde. mr. godamM goOd bloggER? hahahahahahahahahaha
    lol.. peace yow!! =D

     
  7. les condeza on November 11, 2008 at 8:26 AM

    stumbled thru your account!
    and guess what, you had me with your photos and design...

    i love photography, i have a stack of photos taken mostly during trips, though they look nice, i believe they
    will be much better if i had it edited in photoshop or corell..watyatink?
    could you suggest what is the better software for photo editing?
    puh-LEES!

    thanks!

     
  8. Anonymous on November 11, 2008 at 3:49 PM

    did you receive my email?

     
  9. Tanchi on November 11, 2008 at 10:16 PM

    to dodonghenry:

    di ko na-recieve ung emai leh..resend na lang: kung gusto mo:)

     
  10. Jes on November 12, 2008 at 2:31 AM

    wahaha! i just like the monkey so much. (: nice headers btw.

     
  11. Anonymous on November 12, 2008 at 5:27 AM

    First one is creative.

     
  12. Four-eyed-missy on November 13, 2008 at 2:29 AM

    Hi Tanchi. I would like to take your offer :) Thanks for this kind offer, will leave the details here after I've figured out the banner size hehehe.

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s