First of December - and the Christmas countdown would begin. Everyone would be excited, and watching Christmas movies is a part of my daily habit whenever December arrives. I would do anything, I even adjust my schedule just to have a marathon of Christmas movies, including the classics. Starting this day, i'm expecting to watch some of my all time favorite movies, at least 5 movies a week.

Anyway, to start this post, I would like to share my top 5 Christmas movies which are always on the line whenever I have my movie marathon.

Starting off at...

5.) The Nightmare Before Christmas - from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas, this 1993 fantasy film is a nice and freaky-at-first movie. Jack Skellington of Halloween town wants to take over Christmas by captivating Santa Claus just to ruin the Special Event, but later on realized the true meaning of Christmas.

4.) The Grinch - see? I'm always on the antagonist side, ever wonder? My 5th and 4th pick are both freaky, but who cares? I'd love seeing them both. The Grinch, played by Jim Carrey have never been different with Jack Skellington, from their evil plans then reconciliations.

3.) The Polar Express - originally based from the book of Chris Van Allsburg which was made alive in 2004. With the stunning effects, it would be great with the family, especially the kids. Not me either. A boy is lying and waiting on his bed in Christmas Eve when a Magical Train suddenly appeared, bringing him along with the other children into the North Pole.

2.) Serendipity - no more animated films this time, my top 2 pick is Serendipity. I'm not a lover of love stories either, but this movie makes me chill, aside from the Christmas setting the movie got, I also have a huge crush on Kate Beckinsale, and the simple story of a couple reunite years after the night they first met, fell in love, and separated, convinced that one day they'd end up together. Watch it.

and the NO. 1 is...

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York - admit it, you must have watch these sequel over and over again. There are 3 Home Alone Movies, and Home Alone 2 is the best for me. Kevin McCallister and his family are taking a vacation to Florida. At the airport, Kevin loses his family and accidentally gets on a plane to New York City. After enjoying himself there for a while, he runs into his intruders from the original film, Harry and Marv, who have escaped from prison.

Aside from the gag moments of the movie, I also love hearing the soundtracks of it. The Christmas songs which I'll never forget. So, what are you waiting for grab the remote and start watching movies of your favorite collections.

8 comments:

  1. Lollii-Pii on December 1, 2008 at 3:46 AM

    new header??...nyah~ astig!!
    Btw,..I love home alone 2 too..lolengs. It's funny. The grinch?? wah~ it's okay... but I'm sad mr. grinch hates christmas..he just ruined everything..huhuhu..um kuya,..naging mabait bah si mr. grinch sa ending?..haha. may memory gap na kasi akoh eh..haha

     
  2. Tanchi on December 1, 2008 at 3:54 AM

    yes..lumambot siya kahit papano:)
    thanks for dropping by:

     
  3. Anonymous on December 1, 2008 at 6:13 PM

    hohoho I love home alone 2 and serendipity

     
  4. Tanchi on December 1, 2008 at 6:32 PM

    yes..its very nice to watch over and oiver again:)

     
  5. Anonymous on December 3, 2008 at 11:29 PM

    I recently watched the Holiday, pwede na ba yun? :)

    I like Home Alone 1 than Home Alone 2. Sabo ng mother ko, no matter how many times we've watched it, tawa pa rin kami ng tawa. :)

    I also like Elves.

     
  6. Tanchi on December 4, 2008 at 2:16 AM

    kg: oo nga. the holiday ok rin..
    pero home alone da best:)

     
  7. MeiYah on December 9, 2008 at 8:10 AM

    all time fave ko jud ng home alone when i was still a kid even up to now hahahaha.... i like culkin's movies lalo na ung richie rich... serendipity is one of my fave movies too... nice picks.. i haven't seen polar express pa hehehehe...

     
  8. Tanchi on December 9, 2008 at 10:41 PM

    miah: you try out polar express, kahit na pambata ..haha

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s