FinalsFinalsFinals
I've just got a 1-hour break for posting my latest school experience.

It's been a hectic previous week, and now it has been more busy and I can feel the pressure being a college student. We've been busy throughout this day. I've been into the school clinic for a medial checkup, and at last, I had completed the clinic checkup, and fortunately my clearance had been signed.

Other hectic jobs are still bothering my mind, the division clearance which I have acquired is still incomplete, due to my absences in General Assemblies, and other events such as clean-up drive. I also got my statement of account. Godd thing I'm already halfway through the signing of clearance, but still, God, I hate this day. Its so hectic, I'm not used to it.

I've been studying my subjects recently, thats why maybe I'll be partially out from blogging around 3 to 4 days. But will be updating from time to time, if I have a vacant. The schedule for exam is next week, and i'm not yet done reviewing those other subjects. Hopefully, I'll finish it smoothly.




0 comments:

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s