I've already got my blog on the first month, and it was already october, and I'm feeling more excited to post some of my daily experience here, on my electronic journal. Anyway, yesterday, the last day of the month September, my camera's got some snapshots of the outside world, I mean, the realities of our life. Here are some of my photographs taken when I was strolling outside the school and all are in black and white tone:

SA MANGGAHAN: i've taken this photo at a mango stand along the school with a woman, slicing mangoes for a living.
NAGHULAT: walking along, I've found this two children playing along, and waiting for their mother and father.KURYENTE: on the edge of the marist avenue (our school street), I've arrived at unfixed wirings that may cause accidents.Seeing these things, or so much for the reality, may make us feel bitter, but that's life, as they say "no pain, no game", or as Forrest Gump said, "Life is a box of chocolate, you never know what you'll get".

(credits: vendor at school, my friend Ferdinand)

1 comments:

  1. jhake_digazerz on October 8, 2008 at 4:28 AM

    ,what an excellent shots with that different angles...
    ,hahahaha...
    ,pagka.choi...
    ,from a photoshop boy...
    ,to a blogger photographic matinee idol?
    ,haahahahaha....
    ,why not?
    ,dbuh?...
    ,take care always my friend!...

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s