She and Her Cat

by Tanchi | 2:49 AM in |

Nothing beats the boredom I had today. The endless movie marathon, the all-day scheming in the online world, and the endless whine of everybody about the very hot weather.

No school means no strollinG, most of all, no allowance for the day. It's getting worse. Nah, definitely, i'm just enjoying the remainder of my summer break, short summer break, or a not-at-all summer break, I guess.

Anyway, if you ever wonder why this post was entitled as "She and Her Cat", it's basically from Makoto Shinkai's 5-minute movie, it's obviously about a TALKING cat and his owner. Just a random thought.If you have the chance, check it out, you'll get funny but inspiring facts their.

Ending up the hot day, seems like it was a minute when I had dinner last night, or the other night, and the yesterday's other night. I spent the time so fast, nothing could even beat it. This morning I was just sitting in front of the tv watching NBA and just a wink of an eye, the day is ending. Did I ended up the day pointless? Fortunately, I was detoured outside the house while doing a late afternoon cleaning, and I did saw a stray kitten, wandering around the garden.The kitten is seemingly adorable rolling around the greener part of the grass. This time, I tried to be productive, got a grasp of my point-and-shoot camera, an old-school camera. LOL

In getting a good angle and position, I think I loss the capability of getting a good view on the kitten, just like loosing a cat's nine lives, you'd grew restless.

Here, I only got three good shots, and the rest were THE epic fail (LOL):

Kristan Franco Photography

a southern shutter

a southern shutter

Kristan Franco Photography


By the way, I must've ended my week dealing with a stray kitten, I guess.
Happy weekend.

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s