Showers of May

by Tanchi | 6:48 AM in , |

May 1 - everyone is having a day off, every worker, and a chance for students to add another day of boredom. 


Some may be bored with the fact that this day would be spent inside the house. Rainy days are fast approaching again. Those cold May mornings with heavy downfall of rain. Staying inside the house could be haggard, but somehow productive. I never even thought that this day would productive enough for my blog

May 1 afternoon is one of the rainy days of this month. I was about to leave the house when the rain started to fall down heavily. I tried to skip between steps to catch some ride off to the gym, but to my dismay, I decided to return home and wait for the rain to stop. Disappointed, I turned to my camera and capture shots out of boredom:

Kristan Franco Photography

A glance outside the newly furnish window and got the chance to capture the dews before they evaporate.

Kristan Franco Photography

After the heavy rainfall, the sun shined again bringing excitement to kids of summer again. I took advantage with the unaltered position of a pair of slippers.


I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s