Perfect Valentine Season

by Tanchi | 5:05 AM in , |

By the time the 14th day of February 2009 arrive, I know i'm still loveless, I'm not desperate though, but I guess this will be my best valentine season yet. Just because of a blog entry, my valentine season would be as perfect as what I expect it to be.

February 14, the same day David Pomeranz will be performing downtown, on the other hand, myself was rewarded a chance to see him perform upclose and personal. I guess it will make my day on the 14th. Another thing is, a P1000 gift certificate from Grab-A-Crab, one of the finest dining experience in the city.

Who knows, I might find the girl-in-my-dreams there, right inside the concert hall. Or, maybe unintentionally bump her, and the rest would be the history. Who knows? I'm just picturing things out.

This perfect valentine season wouldn't be complete if Bariles Republic didn't establish a blogging contest about David Pomeranz' concert. So, thanks for giving my the chance, I got lucky! It's just my luck.

If you want to read other entries on the David Pomeranz Blogging Contest, then start it now! CLICK HERE.

14 comments:

  1. Rammyboi on February 4, 2009 at 5:36 AM

    tsar! maypa ka naa nay kauban sa concert.. ako wa pa jud! nanghagilap pa ko ug mga friends! ahahahaha.. as wat u said.. maybe i'll bump into some1. fwede! (LOL) c u tan :D

     
  2. les condeza on February 5, 2009 at 1:25 AM

    kaw na jud nang gitakna..

     
  3. Sendo on February 5, 2009 at 2:34 AM

    haha..dahan...loveless...pero kasulay na ka na walay "LESS?"haha-kay ako NGSB man gyud haha...so this 14th---another not-so-valentine's day! hehe send me a date!!!! HAHA --kanang ninja pud hehe

     
  4. Lollii-Pii on February 5, 2009 at 4:57 AM

    YEY!!!
    God Bless kuya!!
    Congrats ulit^^..
    I'm xur all of u will have fun^^...
    God Bless Always!!

     
  5. Anonymous on February 5, 2009 at 6:32 AM

    Loveless? Worried about it at your age? Just study hard and get your degree...and many love will come your way.

     
  6. Joanna on February 5, 2009 at 2:05 PM

    hi kuya.
    ui, congrats. :D
    haha.
    enjoy s concert.^^

     
  7. jh3n on February 6, 2009 at 7:17 AM

    wow. cool. :)

     
  8. Miles on February 7, 2009 at 7:15 AM

    nice. :)
    *applause*
    and goodluck for the bump-a-girl thing. :)

     
  9. Better Than Coffee on February 14, 2009 at 4:36 AM

    my husband gave me roses today. same old same old. pero sweet pa rin. hehehe. :)

    love,
    nobe

    www.deariago.blogspot.com
    www.nobe112681.blogspot.com
    www.babyproblogger.blogspot.com

     
  10. Anonymous on February 14, 2009 at 10:06 AM

    wow you won!!!:D hahahaha good luck sa love-of-your-life hunting mo :P

     
  11. Anonymous on February 14, 2009 at 11:56 AM

    Happy Valentine's to you! :)

     
  12. Lyn on February 15, 2009 at 7:12 AM

    heheh.. okay lang yan oist... Just wait for your "God's will" dream girl okay. LOL. Happy V-day.

     
  13. ` when9tut -- on February 15, 2009 at 11:53 PM

    congrats! ahaha. good experience. buti kpa, ahaha! XD aun oh ..

     
  14. Jackie on February 16, 2009 at 10:32 PM

    Awwwww...Tanchi you are so very kind. Thank you for dropping in. And oh my to have my Paitned Veil up with Vanilla is really a honor.

    I hope you had a wonderful Valentine day!!:D

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s