Midterm is taking its toll on me now, I 've got to review my lessons, as well as familiarizing and understanding the concepts. Sunday, i've got only 1 day left, and the examination is officially effective. The past few days, I wasn't able to review my lessons well, but promised myself to study on the scheduled Sunday.

I really hate having exams. Although I'm used to it, but it's quite annoying to hear the word "exam". You know, exam=study and tuition. Sunday: there goes my old routine, but promised to break it by studying. I must say that Sunday, is a productive day, I guess.

My Sunday ended with things brougth into accomplishments: newly laundried shirts, studied comfortably, and sketched an anime character (I guess) from the pigment of my imagination.

My chibi Darth Vader with those newly washed clothes.
Kristan Franco Photography

It's quite alarming to know that I've got to take up 3 subjects simultaneously, including my Basic Programming subject, and two minor subjects: Religious Education, and English. After a few hours of confinement in the computer, I was finally off for a soft breeze outside the house's vicinity, and it's very comfortable sitting with my mom's beatiful grown plants. Nothing beats the nice scenery I can see that time: children playing and NOTES TO STUDY. Damn! Surely, it's beautiful enough.

A comfortable view from my sit.
Kristan Franco Photography

Later on, I was off from the outside air and transfered inside, because the ambience is getting humid, along with my sister's sprinkling on the the plants, it pissed me off. Having a comfortable setting outside while being driven off with those water sprinkles your face could probably get.

Ok, I'm learning on these things.
Kristan Franco Photography

The bad thing about studying inside the house's vicinity, is that music distract me, and I hate it. I am usually tempted to sing and listen to music than studying. Fortunately, I am more than halfway through studying the two subjects and what was only left is my Programming Subject.

The habit of procrastinating.
Kristan Franco Photography

Knowing that i'm already finished, my habit of sketching out different things occured. I usually sketch whenever i'm already finished, but not yet finished. Pigment of my imagination came to life, when I fancied sketching this character, and I even don't know who the hell he was. This explains my love for art. As my sensei (japanese term for "teacher"), Rammyboi, said, there are two types of people, one is closer to art, while other is closer on his analytics side, and I'm the one who see myself better in art.

Just a pigment of my imagination.
Kristan Franco Photography

Twilight breaks, and I was finished with my two subjects right in time. Off to desktop again. Well just consider the life of a FRUSTRATED IT STUDENT.

8 comments:

  1. gheltac on January 12, 2009 at 5:27 AM

    kooool!
    i thought C++ kau?
    bat C ung nsa hand.outs?
    hhmmm.??

     
  2. Rammyboi on January 12, 2009 at 7:30 AM

    @tanchi: wow! you really are an artist! you are not just good with computer graphic arts pala. Pati pag draw, grandslam, kuha mo rin! as for an otaku's point of view, you are so good with the details of armaments/weapons and other accessories, like the wings. I was impressed. *hands down*

    you even mentioned my name ha. hahaha. i prefer you calling me your sensei than "sir"! ahahahhaha :D you can use that word fom now on my humble gakusei(student)! :D

    yeah! it's a good thing your comfortable with your inclination. but as what i have told you before... there's a room for improvement not only for your artistic side but also with your analytic side. Just keep that determination with you. As long as I am here, I'll do my best to properly guide you guys, all of your classmates, in learning and flourishing your ideas about the subject I am teaching.

    great job tan. keep it up! :D


    btw, would you mind if i could do the explaining for gheltac's question? :D

    @ghetlac: umm.. the subject description is Fundamentals of Problem Solving and Programming I - Programming C++

    I also asked the same question to our college head when I handled this subject. I am more familiar with C than C++. I even studied C++ (the one where you use cin and cout codes instead of printf and scanf). Anyway, She, the college head, told me that it's just the same(even it's not! :D). So I never bothered asking her more questions because I know I'd be only fed with confusing information. just think of it like this... he, tanchi, is just learning C and the subject description is somewhat... not that important.. i think?! so you can just ditch the subject description. hehehe. :D because, even I myself, was confused about the information given to me by the college dean. hope i answered your question. :D


    cnxa na, d ko napansin, ginawa kong blog ang comment ko dito sa entry mo. ahhahaha :) yosha! ganbatte! ok! good luck! ^__^

     
  3. katleya on January 12, 2009 at 8:11 AM

    wow... na-amaze ako sa drawing mo sobra.. ung unang attention ko nandun kay Darth Vader.. cute eh, with the radio, hahahahaha!! pero grabe ah! ganda ng drawing mo, you have an eye for details..! :D naaks, ang galing talaga!

     
  4. Anonymous on January 14, 2009 at 3:20 AM

    I'm not surprised that you have cool pictures in your entry, yet again. Gotta love that chibi darth vader ;)

     
  5. FinLust on January 14, 2009 at 6:33 AM

    Hey! Student ka pala ni SIR rammyboi! Wahehehe! peace ram...BTW, you're really talented you know that...

     
  6. agent112778 on January 15, 2009 at 10:47 AM

    uy!!! C language programing

    eto aken lahok
    at eto pang isa


    magandang araw ka-litratista :)
    Salamat sa pagbisita :)

     
  7. misis_pb on January 15, 2009 at 6:58 PM

    di talaga papalya ang pagkuha ng kalangitan! asul kung asul!

     
  8. Anonymous on January 18, 2009 at 7:12 AM

    hey, that's a really cool sketch ;-)

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s