Saturday Night

by Tanchi | 8:50 PM in |

Too much for the problems involving my friendster account, it turned out to be a crapped, even all users do. The number of friends was reset. I can't do anything about it but frown. Due boredom, I decided to plan for a meet-up with my high-school friends.

I was in a hurry and a bit excited to meet them up again after that long 2nd semester streak. When I arrived in the mall, KCC, where else could go if you want cool air(i'm referring to the airconditioned environment of the mall)? It was payday, and it is obvious that there are so many people strolling around the mall. I walk faster so that I could take around the vast number of people while making up the faces I see in the mall's high lights. The decors are very suitable for the season. Every corner has lantern (not really lantern, I just don't know how to name it, see for the photo) hanging in white bright lights. It's really Christmas, and I can't wait for this season.



Later, I met them at Dunkin Donut, and fortunately, Mitsubishi is just around the corner, so I decided to let my photographs developed. Moving onwards, We decided to watch a movie, a type I didn't prefer, but I'd love to try watching "MY ONLY U", remember? Toni Gonzaga and Vhong Navarro? I'm not really used to watched such films instead, I watched suspense and horror films.

T'was already 7:00 when the movie ended. Moving out from the cinema house, I still notice the huge number of people. The strolling ended up in eating. At first, we visited Hermanas, a cheap but good foods along the mal. The foods served are typical so we went for a little walk. Instead of settling in Hermanas, I thought of a better place to stay and eat in. Chicken Hauz, one of the oldest restos in the city. Serving their specialty,Garlic Chicken, would be great for all season, especially when served hot and freshed. There are so many options for the food, we couldn't choose any because of the other delicious foods. So my friend, Ferdinand, break the argument and settled the decision in choosing Garlic Chicken. Minutes later, the waiter served it in a hot dish. The session started.



The proof of a good eating is burping, so everyone burped after a sip on the softdrink. Later on, around 8:00 we decided to part ways, we went home with new experiences.

It was a happy night, the old deeds we used to hang-out with, and all the laugh-out-loud's we used to do. It was really nice having friends. Good friends.

4 comments:

  1. Frances Baja on November 16, 2008 at 1:51 AM

    miss dat thing again!
    p.e swiMing kaC..huhu T.T

     
  2. Anonymous on November 17, 2008 at 3:04 AM

    Haay...masarap talaga to go out with old friends to catch up with your respective lives, especially kung busy-busyhan ang drama ng lahat. I always enjoy get-togethers with my friends. And yes, you're right, it's nice to have good friends. :)

     
  3. Jes on November 18, 2008 at 12:22 AM

    haaai. ka`miss ang mga ganyang moments. yang lalabas kasama ang highschool friends. buti nlng malapit na ang Christmas. and we're all looking forward to it. para get-together nanaman. :D

    PS: buti nga't di ka sinita ng guard at naga-take ka ng picture? |:

     
  4. Rammyboi on November 18, 2008 at 9:19 AM

    hehehe.. i had my own laag din nung sat and I even saw u with ferdz and other friends. I was quite shy to catch your attention kasi im with my friends sad. :) Anyways, Christmas is in the air! hope to see you sa xmas party natin sa SB (Socsksargen Bloggers) ^_^

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s