Gensan in Full Motion 2

by Tanchi | 4:26 AM in , |



As I said in my previous blog post, I will be adding additional photos of my city's on going development particularly Gensan's city centre.

As usual I got my 3 buddies going with me, and of course the trail is going to Dunkin Donuts, not to mention yesterday's crap, We have no money but we're confident and stay inside.

In addition to, the last period ended at 5:30, enough time to take a look around. Fortunately, the rain stopped paving us the reason to walk instead of riding PUV's. Considering the feeling of having breakdowns and being happy for a "no-class-monday", we almost cracked bad jokes, those corny and green jokes.
Anyway, here are some of my additional shaky shots in sequel to my previous blog post:

The neighbor school of my school, Mindanao State University .

Preparation of the Oval Plaza for the upcoming Pasko sa Gensan, the busy people establishing their entry.

The lot I used to witness once has now fully maximized and developed for young Generals' playground.

Busy people inside the Dunkin Donut and the branch owner orienting the security guard.

A fruit stand near our subdivision, it was once a dirty place but now optimized and used for a living. At night, the Pioneer Avenue is lit with decors glowing in Christmas Lights.

The lights of the City Hall is just as splendid when it gets darker. It is unfinished yet, how much more if this would be already at its peek? I also got a speedlight from a moving vehicle. Watch closely.


4 comments:

  1. Jonirei on November 28, 2008 at 6:26 AM

    wow..it's really cute.
    Gnda nmn ng mga photographs mu.aus.aus.:]

     
  2. Tanchi on November 28, 2008 at 6:43 AM

    salamat ah:)

     
  3. Arghieee on November 28, 2008 at 6:40 PM

    laag jud tan...
    hehehe...

     
  4. Rammyboi on November 28, 2008 at 8:54 PM

    nyc na lagi ang changes ay. nakita nako ang speedlight. amazing! ^_^ jobe well done "estudyanteng lakwatsero" :) hehehhe.

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s