Still Photography

by Tanchi | 6:04 AM in , |

I've been given so much time for boredom this week, sembreak is already starting, and boredom,too. I'd still prefer to be in the house than strolling around somewhere, but managed to stroll once in a while. There are so many things I can do whenever I'm at home, I can do photographs, sketch, or even movie-watch, so many things, I just haven't thought of it yet.

Wednesday, staying at home feels fine, there's a laptop to keep you busy, a television, keeping you entertained, and a camera, to capture still objects, so... obviously, I did it.


Here's some of my still photography: (correct me if these didn't fall in still photographs)


TWILIGHT: Already dusk, and find a chance to capture this flower witnessing the imperfect sunset.UNFIXED STREET: strolling around the city, and found some unfixed wirings on the edge of the street.
YELLOW-FLOWER: can someone give me the name of this flower?



3 comments:

  1. rochelle on October 15, 2008 at 7:08 AM

    i really love you pics bro ((:

     
  2. Tanchi on October 16, 2008 at 6:34 AM

    thanks! :)

     
  3. shierylssi on November 1, 2008 at 9:05 AM

    nice photos. the yellow flower is called dancing ladies orchid

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s