Playing With Photoshop

by Tanchi | 7:41 AM in |

I've been busy this day, and still manage to play with photoshop. Earlier this day, I participated E-business week, and joined Digital Poster Making Contest. I was able to finished my piece but was unsure of its quality, I was frustrated.

Anyway, arriving home, I spent my time chatting and playing with Adobe Photoshop. I planned to make a vector, and unfortunately t'was a crap. I don't think that this piece is a vector-edited photo. I transformed my stolen-shot photo into a piece of crap? Too bad, really bad.


After all that insults from myself to myself, I still love my work, and I'm proud of it. 2 hours is a real big deal.

What do you think? Comment on it.

Oh, and before I forgot, my small bro is having his sixth birthday on Wednesday, I know its too early posting these things, and I planned to make some stuffs to him. I've been rude to him all the time, but now is the time to be fuzzy to him (sometimes), sometimes is always happening. I'm planning to make this vector and print this on some things, which I really don't know. Can you give me ideas?




8 comments:

  1. Joanna on October 27, 2008 at 8:10 AM

    not really a crap!.
    nindot gni.
    hehe.

     
  2. Anonymous on October 27, 2008 at 1:20 PM

    yeah. i agree with joanna.. your vector sure looks damn great. and i have to say, it looks so much like you. very nicely done! ;]

     
  3. Anonymous on October 27, 2008 at 3:56 PM

    waw. 2comments agad? hehe.
    nice naman eh. mejo nakuha na konti. unlike dun sa ginawa ko, haaaaaay. mas crap kesa sau. haha!

     
  4. Anonymous on October 27, 2008 at 8:54 PM

    hello...=) galing mo naman sa photoshop...hehehe im planning to have a community for all cyber fanatics sa mindanao, forum lang muna saka na website, pwede ka ba tumulong?hehehe salamat ^_^

     
  5. triZzZ on October 28, 2008 at 12:23 AM

    wow. galing nga ng vector eh. I agree with them. It isn't rubbish at all. Considering you made it within two hours?? I do vector for, like 3-4 hours and it isn't good as yours.

     
  6. Jackie on October 29, 2008 at 7:45 AM

    Oh Tanchi this is great..sorry you didn't get to enter it.

    I wish I was this good in PS and PSP...I desperately need a simple and silly doodle of a woman with her breasts painting over to enter at a site for supporting Breast cancer.

    I guess I will give it a go some time today.

    Thanks for stopping by and thanks for grabbing my button too!:-)))

     
  7. Tanchi on October 29, 2008 at 7:59 AM

    tnx for sure.:)

     
  8. Anonymous on October 31, 2008 at 5:15 AM This comment has been removed by the author.  

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s