Photohunt: Family

by Tanchi | 8:24 PM in , |

I've never been in this activity before, its a socialization through sharing photos and adding comments on one's work. This week's photohunt is family, and capturing image and objects related to family would be easier, not so tough, but it should remain unique.

It's my first time joining this photohunt, comment on this work:
MEMORIES: every year, we are having our annual family pic, so that I can compare my face and what have developed through the years, and something you could laugh at when you see those tiny hands you have when you're still at your 5th's.

Photos are the witness of your family experience, the bondings, and the life struggles, you could recall what have happened in those photos.



3 comments:

  1. Carla on October 22, 2008 at 11:41 PM

    wow, you're really good!
    Can't help but praise ur works...
    aww, hope I could be as good
    as you! :)

     
  2. Jackie on October 23, 2008 at 4:09 AM

    Oh Tanchi you are really really good.

    I love your work. Of course I will add you to my roll.

    I am honored to be added here.

    Thanks so very much.

    Happy day:-)

     
  3. Anonymous on October 27, 2008 at 11:53 PM

    great shot!

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s