Photohunt 2: Scary

by Tanchi | 10:08 AM in , |


Before I start, i'll check the time first, its already, 1:19 in the morning and I'm back from blogging (MBS2) to blogging (updates), and my mind stopped thinking for about 10 seconds. Earlier this day was MBS2, or Mindanao Bloggers Summit 2, that's why I wasn't able to make a post.

Anyway, this week's photohunt theme is scary, and here is my entry:

FREAKY SUNSET: I took this shot few days ago, and I notice something strange about the clouds on its background, and supposing that the setting is on Van Helsing's realm, then it would be a ideal dull and scary photo. I just notice it. or is it my imaginations working at 100 percent complete horsepower? oh, and before I forgot, that's our house postage.


4 comments:

  1. Babs (Beetle) on October 25, 2008 at 11:35 AM

    Does look a bit eerie :O)

     
  2. CHIKAI ♥ on October 25, 2008 at 4:02 PM

    looks very interesting! ;)

    Be scared, be very scared!

     
  3. Jackie on October 26, 2008 at 2:37 PM

    No it's not your imagination...it does have a very eerie feel to it.

    And you captured it perfectly.

    Great shot!

    Oh my I am so honored I see my button here.

    Thank you very much. I shall return the favor and add you to my links!:-))

     
  4. Marites on October 28, 2008 at 5:02 AM

    hi there, photo hunter pud diay ka:) the pic is really eerily. good shot jud.

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s