Monochrome Friday: Creepy

by Tanchi | 8:54 PM in , |

Monochrome Logo
Topic:Creepy

Few hours left and halloween wil be celebrated by everyone, particularly we Filipinos. Its a celebration, isn't it?. Everyone will be very busy, visiting their parted ones, and celebrating with their relatives. Some would even ask for halloween candies, which is mostly practiced in the west.

Anyway, its my first post on Monochrome Friday and I love participating in this photo community.Creepy is the term to describe a situation, place or an object which is wierdly percieve by people. Creepy places such as cemetery is very common in people's experience, but have you ever wonder what's creepy in the cemetery? You can maybe think of ghosts and ghouls. Its because people are not use to it, we are influence by the "past" people.

The photo I took yesterday, which is dull, when looked at for the first time, people's perceptions would be dull and merely negative, it might be creepy to some, and some wouldn't react at all. It was raining hard yesterday, and when it stopped I stroll around and see the flower hanging with the dull sky, I captured it just before its last dew fall. Creepy?



5 comments:

  1. Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious on October 30, 2008 at 9:34 PM

    nice ligthing & objects! it creeps me at the first glance. :)

     
  2. Naturegirl on October 30, 2008 at 10:29 PM

    Creepy perhaps but it's nature and I love it!
    I post much about nature.

     
  3. triZzZ on October 31, 2008 at 5:57 AM

    galing ng lighting. Flower's petals'opacity is a big help.

     
  4. Amanda on November 3, 2008 at 10:38 AM

    This picture is by far my absolute favorite picture. It has a great mood to it. I can almost feel the cold, but the warm tone also counteracts that. Just beautiful.

     
  5. Anonymous on November 7, 2008 at 1:36 PM

    wow! i like it! i don't think it's creepy...........

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s