Life is not all about the hues and colors, just like in photographs, monochrome photos, greyscaled and sepia-toned photos gives another meaning, and make photos a more vintage-like style. There are so many photographers who are specialized in monochrome photos. On my side, as a frustrated photography hobbyist (how bout that?), I really love capturing moments and transform them in to monochrome, greyscaled or into a look-through sepia. It would be an advantage if your photo would be a portrait or the cloud is not well-formed when you took the photo.

Monochrome day,Monochrome Logo, a photo meme blog, and a community for monochrome photohunters, i've recently joined this new organization, and would love to work with them around. Friday is the specific posting of the themed photos. Actually, this is not my official and first post on participating the photo meme blog. It was just an introduction of how beautiful monochrome photos would be. Here are some of my monochrome photos taken months ago, I just love to post them:

TEXTURED SHOT: I had my brother posed and covered by a curtain (too have a textured-silhouette effect)

SEPIA SHOT: kids playing along the shore



2 comments:

  1. Haley H on October 29, 2008 at 10:49 AM

    Your textured shot turned out fabulous. I love the timeless quality of black-and-white and sepia-toned photography.

     
  2. Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious on October 30, 2008 at 9:01 PM

    hey, i love the idea of having yr brother standing behind the curtain like that! the ligthing and shadow has created a creepy feeling! great shot! :)

    Jean Chia

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s