10 Reasons Why I Blog:

by Tanchi | 7:25 PM in , |

In the world we are living today, we are using the freshness of techies today, computer, cellular phones, and e-notebooks, and people started exploring the blog world, with the use of it, they started earning moneys from advertisements on their blog, particularly Google's adsense, but each person has his or her own unique blog, it may be personal, or business purposes.

For me the reason why I blog is the following 10 statements:

1. I would love to be in a social community and interact with them through the WWW world
2. I got a lot of daily experiences for me to write down in an electronic journal.
3. I can express m real character through my designs and the photographs I captured.
4. I can post my photography and share interest with other photography hobbyists
5. It would be pleasure to participate in blogging workshops and seminars nationwide
6. a blog reveals the intention and the passion of the user.
7. It could be your favorite past-time.
8. I can create my own designs using css outlaying.
9. I just love to create shirt designs and post it on my blog for others to view
10. I just simply love the world wide web.

For hobbyist, blogging is just their favorite past-time, for pro, it is their way of making a living our of ads-making-money, and for everyone, we just love blogging.





2 comments:

  1. jhake_digazerz on October 8, 2008 at 4:32 AM

    ,sa dihang...
    ,evolution na jud kaeu noh?...
    ,paunsa mag.himo ug blog uie?...
    ,hahahaha...

    ,may comment pa sa ibaba...

     
  2. Tanchi on October 8, 2008 at 4:42 AM

    mag sign up ka lang..

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s