SATURDAY: the most boring day of the week (for me), I'm a couch-potato type of person, I usually stay in my dark and cold room, the things I usually do, is to hang-out with the computer (a bigger percentage in my daily activities), even eat different foods, play my guitar, write something which has no sense at all, message my friends, or watch movies.

Speaking of movies I decided to take part of finding famous movie lines, in my all-time favorite movies. I dig some titles, and look for some of my movies.


Here are my reviews on my top 5 favorite movie lines:

5.) "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." -Gladiator
If you have the name, why can't you be proud of it? in thise case, Russell Crowe played as Maximus in Gladiator, said these lines, of course he have the guts to say those, cause he knew have the power to defeat the dictator, Marcus Aurelius.

4.) "This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat. Once it is mastered... Thou shall fear no one..." -Kill Bill Vol. 1
The line was so cool to hear, spoken by Sonny Chiba who played the role Hattori Hanzo, the line gives a unique point of view.

3.) "You always say be true to yourself, but you never say which part to be true to." - The Incredibles
Yeah, thats right, we never know which part will be shown truly, its an amazing line from Buddy.
Reflect on it.

2.) "I have nipples, Greg, would you milk me?" -Meet the Parents
This line never stop me from laughing out loud, it was really funny when Robert de Niro said that line to Ben Stiller. How would you react if your father-in-law told you that. Too bad.

1.) "My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates…you never know what you're gonna get." -Forrest Gump
This line from the movie Forrest Gump played by Tom Hanks is my most favorite line, It gives meaning to each person's life, you never know what will happen. I never get tired watching this movie all over again. Maybe I'll watch again...later.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous on September 20, 2008 at 2:45 AM

    waha.,nice one.,
    nice ang forrest gump no.,
    ung line n gusto ko
    dun ung.,
    cnbi ni tom hunk s gurl na.,
    "im not a smart guy but i know what luv is"
    waha.,
    ingat.

     
  2. General Contractors Enchanted Hills on October 19, 2022 at 10:16 PM

    This is a great post, thanks for sharing it.

     

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s