It's long before I've uploaded this pic. This pic was edited long, long time ago (kidding), actually i've planned to upload this pic on time, but due to "life career". Anyway, this version is entitled "My Mind Was A Paradise", explains all about my style and passion on art (specifically digital art), different world entities are featured in this piece, the car (a vectored chrysler), wild flower, different foliage, filmstrips, and even zombies are not exempted.
It was the time my mind started producing simple, yet unique things, my mind started to wander in the technological world, different styles and creativity. Believe me, I can even explain to you the significance of that crumpled paper background, it means, you cannot steal one's creativity, you can criticize them harshly but yet it can still be retreived.
Not the best but also its not worth fot the worst.

0 comments:

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s