10 Years of Giacomino's Pizza

by Tanchi | 7:37 AM in , |

Owner of East Asia Royale Hotel, Rombar Bartolome widened his business career after acquiring out the whole Giacomino's Pizza company, which was originally establish by an Italian who loved the country's culture and place, which resulted to a combination of Itilian and Filipino type of taste.

After reliving and rediscovering Giacomino's Pizza, the craving for its mouth-watering dishes was also rediscovered.


I was once an avid diner of Giacomino's which was located in RD Plaza while the other one was rooted in the owner's luxury hotel, just in front of Gaisano Mall. After its branch in RD Plaza closed, I've never been engaged with its pizza again, not until a Plurkfiesta initiated by Bariles.

As I entered the place on a rainy afternoon, I was reminded of how Giacomino's spicy wings delighted me, and the Ottima Pizza which was the only vegetable pizza I'd ever liked during wet days. Bariles initiated a plurkfiesta for the Gensan and Davao Bloggers, which basically aims to relive the place and experience the 10 years of great pizza. Just in case you ever wonder, why'd the place got its green, red, and white colors, read this little wall of history:

Click photo to enlarge


What's new about Giacomino's Pizza? Well, I must admit I was amazed with the pizza's newly improved crust and its fresh and hot servings.>


Another thing, Giacomino's had another item for their menu, Halo-halo, which I know, will soon break name in the city.

So,these are just few of the hundred reasons why you should try out the new Giacomino's. Of course, I should.

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s