Weekend Trip at Lake Sebu

by Tanchi | 12:51 AM in |

This trip happened last last last week...i just didn't post it.


As I packed my things with excitement, I forgot to bring my SLR camera (overexcited), good thing I bringt the other camera, not as good as on my SLR cam, but enough to produce pictures that will be added to my collection. We are going to Lake Sebu. I've been there many times, but I don't know why i'm so excited for that trip, maybe because I can practice my hobby, photography. Arriving their at the 2nd waterfall (there are 7, the 2nd is the highest), we took our lunch along with my father's high school classmates, its a reunion after 28 years. I didn't took my lunch meal, instead I wandered and found some nice spots to shot, this includes the waterfall and the bridge:

The 2nd fall out of the seven fallsthe bridge where you should cross in order to see the falls

Next stop, we walk a few distance going to a site to see the lake (not the actual view deck), the view was amazing and some part of the mountain was covered with darkness while the other one is sunshined. Moving on, we arrive at the lake place, the proper lake place.

a nice view on the lake

On the cottage, we have the pinoy's pastime, sing-along with the videoke machine, we ended up the night singing along, it was already 2:00 am when we finished and get tired of singing, so we returned to our rooms and let the hours past through sleeping. Early morning, we packed our things, to bad, its too short, but I love being there, the place is so nice, and you get to feel the nature. For the weekend trip pictures visit this link.

0 comments:

I Blog

kristan jan franco

kristan jan franco

Notify Me

Subscribe


Enter your email address:

Recieve Updates from A Southern Shutter

Externals

yabang pinoy proudlypinoy filipina images advertise through entrecard mybloglog community photoshop tutorials google your way! my friendster account my photostream stock photographies mindanao business community have a blog!

Followers

My Microblog


Plurk lang ang pahinga

Flickr Stream

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

My Community

Featured Site


Free Entrecard Generator

Blogroll

RANDOM BLOGS

PHOTOBLOGS

SOCCSKSARGEN BLOGGERS

Free Spots

Adverts

Ejunk
Ejunk
Ejunk

Site Stats

Page Rank Check
Top Blogs
Photoblog
TopOfBlogs
Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines




Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Photography Art Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Blogs Haven - SEO Friendly Blog Directory
Online User/s